So what’s this all about then?
Well, as a vegan of over 30 years I decided to finally get myself a blog sorted; after all, this is the modern world and I ought to join in with it. I’ll be posting thoughts, ideas, recipes, reviews, photographs and whatever else comes to mind. Look upon this blog as my scrapbook, diary, notepad, photo and art gallery.
You can also find me on Tumblr at Vegan Laptop Lunchbox There you’ll find photographs of the contents of my work laptop lunchbox. Four days a week I document what I’ve put together for my lunch. The purpose of it is:
- to provide inspiration and ideas for vegan work lunches
- to show how fabulous a vegan lunch can be
- demonstrate it really is easy it is to create a great lunch that will tempt your work colleagues
- to make use of leftovers, and thus cutting down on food waste
- getting it out there that it is really easy to be vegan
- it’s cheaper to be vegan
- and to promote discussion with non-vegans.
You’ll also find me on Twitter where I tweet about vegan food, music, and social issues.
I’m also new to Instagram where I post about vegan food and much more.
For now though, I’ll leave you to have a look around my blog. I hope you enjoy it. If there is something amiss then please do let me know.
Why ‘Quick and Vegan‘?
- I’m vegan.
- And I don’t want to waffle, let’s keep this short and quick.